Wednesday 4 May 2011

Jo In Sung is discharged from the military


Actor Jo In Sung has been discharged from his mandatory military duties. On May 4th at 10AM, the star was welcomed back by 400 fans as he stepped out of his base.

His eyes got teary as he made some comments about his experience.

He said, “It hasn’t been long since I’ve been out so I don’t know how I feel. I don’t know honestly. I think I’ll feel reality when I see my parents at home. I couldn’t sleep last night. I had a party with my friends in the air force so we talked a lot. I had a long break during the duty so there is no one I miss. I’m just sad to say goodbye to everyone in the air force. I will miss them a lot.”

He added, “At this moment, I think it was a really good idea doing my military duty. This is the reason my fans came out today.”

At the site, MBC’s “Infinity Challenge” set up banners and a rowing machine. It looked like they were trying really hard to recruit him to come onto the show as a guest for their rowing challenge.

He commented, “If I have a chance, I want to go on the show again. I am a big fan of the show. I think I watched ‘Infinity Challenge’ more than I watched girl groups.”


Source : Newsen 

No comments: