Monday 11 November 2019

Exclusive Interview Transcript with Sung Hoon from I Live Alone

Synopsis:
I Live Alone allows the viewers to get an inside look at the everyday lives of your favourite celebrities and their personal lives.


Tune in Details:
I Live Alone airs on Oh!K (Astro Ch 394), on Sundays, 10.50 pm.


About the Cast:


Sung Hoon
Sung Hoon’s rise to fame started when he was a national swimmer who specialized in butterfly stroke. He competed as part of the national team for 14 years before his career was put to a halt due to an injury. Once he retired from swimming, Sung Hoon found a new career as an actor when he stared as the main cast of New Tales of Gisaeng in 2011. Since he launched his career, Sung Hoon has won numerous accolades and has led him to his current role in Korea’s top-rated show, I Live Alone which airs on Oh!K (Astro Channel 394).

 
Interview Transcript Sung Hoon
 
It has been two years since your last visit in Malaysia and all your Malaysian fans miss you very much! What’s your impression of Malaysia since your last visit? Is there any particular thing that you really wish to see or do here in Malaysia?
 
Sung Hoon: Passion. The people here are very passionate. I really want to try to stroll around without a bodyguard to enjoy the culture and scenery around Kuala L. Not to forget to also try out all local delicacies that I’ve never tried before!

Can you share with us your future plans for the upcoming year? Anything that we can look forward to?
 
Sung Hoon: My plan for next year will be the same as this year. I will still be participating in drama productions and of course, appearing on I Live Alone as well. I’m also planning on having several fanmeetings across Asia to meet my fans from different countries and be closer to them. 
Aside from being known as one of the top actors in South Korea, you are also famous for your outstanding DJ spinning skills as DJ Roiii. How did you come up with the name "Roiii" with triple "I" in it?
Sung Hoon: I thought it looked empty with just one ‘I’ so I added in two extra ‘I’s at the back and so the design of my logo looks nicer as well.  
You’ve made many viewers swoon when you played the role of handsome and charming leading man in your dramas. How romantic are you in real life?
 
Sung Hoon: I’m definitely not a romantic person. When you see me on I Live Alone, that’s the real side of me; clumsy as always. I can say I’m just a normal person, like everyone else.
 
We heard that you are a puppy lover and you’re living with your puppy, Yang Hee. How is Yang Hee doing?
 
Sung Hoon: Yang Hee is doing good. She has been growing so much since I adopted her. I sometimes hope that time can pass slower so she can stop growing so quickly. Sometimes I would look back at the previous episodes of I Live Alone to recall the days when she was younger. As she grows older, she has been developing her own personality which is quite strong and temperamental.  
 
As an actor, you must be extremely hectic with your daily schedule. So when you are not at work, what do you usually do?
 
Sung Hoon: Usually I would stay at home and play games on my computer. Recently with the addition of Yang Hee into my life, I would spend most of my time with her when I can take some off from work.
We all know you’re a true foodie. If you could eat 3 food for the rest of your live, what it be? What’s your favourite go-to home recipe? Any particular food you wouldn’t eat?
 
Sung Hoon: This is one difficult question for me. [laughs] I would say that I would choose to only eat; Kimchi Fried Rice, Ramyeon and Bibimbap. My favourite go-to home recipe is always my favourite, Kimchi Fried Rice . As for a dish that I wouldn’t eat, I can say I’m not picky with food so I would honestly eat everything, as long as it is delicious.








No comments: